With miniature reviews, almost like a post-event Twitter feed:
- Ate Japanese from Shiso. It was so-so.
- Watched The Dark Knight on DVD. It was as good as I remembered from the cinematic experience.
- Roasted a chicken. Ate it.
- Saw The Wrestler @ The Prince Charles. It depressed me a little.
- Went to see Yeah Yeah Yeah’s @ Shepherds Bush Empire. They were amazing. Karen O was charismatic as ever. Nick Zinner was his usual incredible guitar wielding, effects pedal laden pixie-from-a-Tim-Burton-film self. There was lots of pretty stage confetti. They played Y Control and Bang. This pleased me.
That is all.